Tooth problems can be highly disturbing. Not only will they irritate you while eating but also during your work. As a result, you will lack concentration in anything you do, and your entire day will be wasted. Call up a tooth extraction austin dentist and get an instant solution!
When you visit your dentist’s office, they will first need to examine your tooth problem. A dental x-ray is what a dentist will suggest. It is a procedure to scan the interior of your teeth to get a clear picture of your tooth issue.
Why Do You Have a Severe Toothache?
Your tooth may be troubling you due to one or more of the following reasons.
· Your wisdom tooth is blocked from coming out
· The cavity in your tooth has spread to your roots
· There is an extra tooth popping from the inner area of your lower or upper line of teeth
· You met with an accident, leading to the breaking or cracking of one or more teeth
· An injury resulted in a teeth bone fracture
· Your gums have fallen prey to an abscess (a major infection)
· You’ve developed gum disease
If you are having any of the above problems, it can be discovered through a dental x-ray. Your dentist can take further action only after successfully diagnosing the root cause of your toothache.
How Does a Tooth Extraction Take Place?
Once you and your dentist decide that tooth removal is the ultimate solution, your tooth extraction procedure will start.
Firstly, the dentist will anesthetize the area around the affected tooth. Next, he or she will rock your tooth around such that it loosens and is easy to pull. Lastly, the dentist will pull off the tooth with the help of a pair of forceps.
The dentist may have to stitch your gums after the extraction in some cases.
Despite being a simple process, tooth extraction should be done only after a dental x-ray. If you choose a reputable dental service, they will not conduct the extraction process without the x-ray.